From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up friendly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Friendly may refer to:
- Friendly (musician), the stage name of Australian-born musician Andrew Kornweibel
- Exhibition game or friendly match, in association football; a game which has no consequence in a wider competition
- Friendly, an animal character in The Animals of Farthing Wood
- Friendly Center, a shopping mall in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
- Friendly numbers, numbers which share the ratio (sum of factors) : (original number)
- Friendly TV, a British TV station 2003 - 2010
- Friendly's, an American restaurant chain
- Friendly, Maryland, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Friendly, Eugene, Oregon, a neighbourhood in the United States
- Friendly, West Virginia, a town in the United States
- Friendly, West Yorkshire, a settlement in Calderdale, West Yorkshire, England
- Friendly Beaches Reserve, a nature reserve in Tasmania, Australia
- Friendly Cove or Yuquot, British Columbia, settlement on Nootka Island off British Columbia, Canada
- Friendly Hills (disambiguation), several locations
- Friendly Islands, name given to Tonga
People with the surname
- Alfred Friendly (1911-1983), American journalist and editor
- David T. Friendly (born 1956), American film producer
- Ed Friendly (1922-2007), American TV producer
- Fred W. Friendly, former president of CBS News
- Henry Friendly, judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Michael Friendly (born 1945), a professor of psychology at York University in Ontario, Canada
- Phil Friendly (born 1977), American rockabilly and country rock musician
- Tom Friendly, a character in TV series Lost
- All pages with titles containing "Friendly"
- All pages beginning with "Friendly"
- Friend (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.