From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up frieze in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frieze is an architectural term for the wide central section part of an entablature.
Frieze may also refer to:
- Frieze (textile), a napped woolen cloth made from Frisian wool
- Frieze Art Fair, a London art fair
- Frieze (magazine), a London-based art magazine
- Frieze group, a mathematical concept
- Frieza, a character in Dragon Ball media
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.