From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Competitor for the Weimar Republic|
Grau was seriously injured, along with teammates Albert Brehme and Helmut Hopnaann, shortly before the 1932 Winter Olympics. He also finished sixth in the two-man event at the 1936 Winter Olympics in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
- Bobsleigh two-man world championship medalists since 1931
- Bobsleigh four-man world championship medalists since 1930
- Wallechinsky, David. (1984). "Bobsled: Two-man". In The Complete Book of the Olympics: 1896-1980. New York: Penguin Books. p. 558.
- "At Lake Placid". TIME February 15. 1932.
- Fritz Grau's profile at Sports Reference.com
|This biographical article relating to German bobsleigh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|