|Born||10 September 1877|
|Died||26 May 1973
In 1920 he won a bronze medal in the 300 metre military rifle, prone event as well as two bronze medals as member of the Swiss team in the team free rifle competition and in the team 300 and 600 metre military rifle, prone competition.
In the 1920 Summer Olympics he also participated in the following events:
- Team 300 metre military rifle, prone - fourth place
- Team 600 metre military rifle, prone - sixth place
- Team 300 metre military rifle, standing - eighth place
- 300 metre free rifle, three positions - place unknown
- "Fritz Kuchen". Sports Reference. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
|This article about a Swiss Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to sport shooting in Switzerland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|