From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up frizzle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frizzle may refer to:
- Frizzle (chicken plumage), a domestic chicken plumage pattern featuring curled feathers
- Frizzle chicken (breed), a specific breed of domestic chicken featuring the frizzle plumage pattern
- Ms. Frizzle, a character in The Magic School Bus
- To fry (food)
- Frizzle Fry, an album by Primus
- Frizzle Sizzle, a Dutch musical group
- Frizzled, a family of proteins
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.