From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fro may refer to:
- "Fro", slang for Afro, a hairstyle in the form of a big puff
- fro, the ISO 639 code for the language Old French
- José Roel Lungay, a priest widely known as Fro (for Father Roel)
- Fro, as in the phrase "to and fro" referring to back and forth
- FRO Swedish Voluntary Radio organisation. Part of the Swedish civil defence.
FRO can refer to
- a file format which is used by the SQL database on the Network Element
- Fixed return option, American Stock Exchange's name for binary option
- Faroe Islands
- Frontline Ltd's New York Stock Exchange
- Florø Airport's IATA airport code
- Family responsibility office, in Ontario, Canada
- Forest range officer, an officer in the State Forest Services of the Government of India
- "For Record Only", used in caving surveys for recording the existence of a cave without thoroughly describing it
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.