From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Frodo may mean:
- Frodo Baggins, a character in The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- "Frodo", a song by New Zealand folk-duo Flight of the Conchords
- Fróði, the name of a number of Danish kings, Latinized as Frodo
- Frodo (chimpanzee)
- Frodo (emulator), a Commodore 64 emulator
- Frodo, a bare-bones version of the Slax Linux distribution
- FRODO (Federated Repositories of Online Digital Objects) projects, part of the Australian government's Systemic Infrastructure Initiative
- Frodo, codename for XBMC Media Center software version 12
- Frodo, nickname of Magomedrasul Khasbulaev, a Russian mixed martial artist
- Captain Frodo (born 1976), Norwegian contortionist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.