|Also known as||Fronda|
3 November 1981 |
Sebastian Fronda (born 3 November 1981, Hökåsen, Västerås) is a Swedish hip-hop artist. He released his first studio album in 2004, and toured Sweden in summer 2006. He then took a time-out from doing live performances to work on his next album, Fridlysta Frekvenser. The first single from that album was released on 11 April 2007. He made his stage comeback on the televised radio-show Radiogalan on 29 April 2007, along with Markoolio, Emilia Rydberg, and Sunrise Avenue.
Jonas Stentäpp of Dala-Demokraten has described Fronda as "one of the most entertaining hip-hop artists" in Sweden for his "heavy beats, unusually interesting choruses, and good flow in the lyrics." Fronda participated in the 2008 Melodifestivalen with the song "Ingen mår så bra som jag", saying that his participation in the contest was "a step in the right direction for me both as a human and as an artist. [Being in Melodifestivalen is] the biggest thing you can experience as an artist in Sweden." The song reached eleventh place on the Swedish Singles Chart in March 2008. Fronda was originally going to compete with another song in the 2007 Melodifestivalen, but was disqualified when he refused to sing the song by himself. He also participated in the 2004 Swedish celebrity version of Fort Boyard.
- Wikström, Håkan (March 28, 2007). "Sebastian Fronda är tillbaka med ny singel". Expressen. Retrieved 2009-07-04.
- Stentäpp, Joans (May 27, 2006). "Underbart är kort med Fronda". Dala-Demokraten. Retrieved 2009-07-04.
- "Artisterna anländer till Blekinge. Fronda: "Jag ska äta bullar och springa"". Sveriges Radio. February 27, 2008. Retrieved 2009-07-04.
- "Perrelli toppar singellistan". Vestmanlands Läns Tidning. March 13, 2008. Retrieved 2009-07-04.
- Wikström, Håkan (October 17, 2007). "Fronda: "Jag är helt förvirrad"". Expressen. Retrieved 2009-07-04.
- Leitner, Thomas (October 14, 2005). "Fronda jobbar sig uppåt". Folket. Retrieved 2009-07-04.
|This article about a Swedish musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|