From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up front in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up frontal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Front may refer to:
- as common noun
- Front (military), area where armies are engaged in conflict
- Front (sociology), term used by Goffman
- Front organization
- Ice front of a glacier
- Front of a coin (see Obverse and reverse)
- Grill (jewelry), also known as "front", jewelry for teeth
- Weather front
- Front (Oceanography), a place where two water masses come together in the ocean
- as proper noun
- The Front, 1976 film
- The Front, now part of the Delaware Park-Front Park System, in Buffalo, New York, United States
- The Front (band), an American rock band signed to Columbia Records and active in the 1980s and early 1990s.
- The Front (Canadian band), a Canadian studio band from the 1980s
- "The Front" (The Simpsons episode)
- Front (magazine), British men's magazine
- Front, Piedmont, Italian municipality
- Front, California, former name of Brown, California
- Front Illustrated Paper, Yugoslav Peoples Army publication
- as adjective
- All pages beginning with "Front"
- All pages with titles containing "Front"
- All pages beginning with "Frontal"
- All pages with titles containing "Frontal"
- Fronting (disambiguation)
- Front end (disambiguation)
- In politics: Popular front, United front, National Front
- Altar frontal, hanging in front of a Christian altar
- Coronal plane, or "frontal plane"
- Frontal bone
- Frontal lobe of the human brain
- Frontal scale in a reptile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.