From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Front-end)
|Look up front-end, front end, or frontend in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Front end may refer to:
- The front of a vehicle body
- Front-end load, a charge in investing
- Front End Loader, a band
- Front-end loader, construction equipment
- Front-end loading, in project management
- RF front end, in electronics
- Front-end engineering
- Front-end throttle
- Front-end volatility
- Front-end noise temperature
- Front-end bra, a stretchy type of vinyl (usually black) that attaches to the front of a car or other vehicle to protect the bumper, hood, and sides of the fender from scratches, paint chipping, and other minor damage from rocks, gravel, and other road debris
- Front-end processor, a small-sized computer which interfaces to the host computer a number of networks, such as SNA, or a number of peripheral devices, such as terminals, disk units, printers and tape units
- Front-end processor (program)
- Debugger front end
- Front and back ends, can use. The front end is an interface between the user and the back end. The front and back ends may be distributed amongst one or more systems
- Front-end CASE
- All pages beginning with "Front end"
- All pages with titles containing "Front end"
- The terms front end and back end in various contexts in computer science
- Front (disambiguation)
- End (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.