From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up frostbite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frostbite is a medical condition involving damage to skin and tissues due to extreme cold. The term may also refer to:
- Frostbite (2005 film), a 2005 film
- Frostbite (2006 film), a 2006 Swedish horror film, originally entitled Frostbiten
- Frostbite (Richelle Mead novel), a vampire novel written by Richelle Mead
- Frostbite (Wellington novel), a werewolf horror novel by David Wellington
In other media
- Frostbite (video game), a 1983 game for the Atari 2600
- Frostbite (game engine), a game engine developed by EA DICE
- Frostbite (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Frostbite (album), an album by Albert Collins
- Frostbite (Wildstorm), a character from the DV8 comic book series
- "Frostbite", a song by Michael Learns to Rock from Take Me to Your Heart (album)
- "Frostbite", a "famous moment" in the UK game show Catchphrase (UK game show)
- "Frostbite", a musical project by Einar Örn Benediktsson of the Sugarcubes and Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson aka HÖH.
- Freezer burn, the spoilage of food due to frost
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frostbite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.