Kellogg's Frosted Flakes is a breakfast cereal, produced by the Kellogg Company and consisting of sugar-coated corn flakes. It was introduced in the United States in 1951, as Sugar Frosted Flakes. The word "sugar" was dropped from the name in the 1980s.
International names 
- Frosted Flakes (USA and Canada)
- Frosties (UK, most Commonwealth nations and European and Middle East countries; formerly Frostis in Spain)
- Zucaritas in Latin America (the word roughly translates as "Sugaries")
- Sucrilhos in Brazil (also roughly translates as "Sugaries")
- Corn Frosties (コーンフロスティ) in Japan
- Corn Frost (Korean: 콘푸로스트) in South Korea
Tony the Tiger has been the mascot of Frosted Flakes since its introduction. Tony is known for uttering the cereal's slogan: "They're Gr-r-reat!" (pronounced as one elongated word, not a stutter). Tony the Tiger was originally voiced by Dallas McKennon, but Thurl Ravenscroft voiced him for more than 50 years, until his death in 2005. Tony is currently voiced (in Canada and the US) by former professional play-by-play announcer Jim Van Horne. Van Horne also voiced Tony in a 1997 television commercial. In the UK, Tom Hill voiced Tony after Ravenscroft's death. Tony is drawn wearing a red scarf on all Frosted Flakes cereal boxes.
Another character, Katy the Kangaroo, was on the Frosted Flakes box for a short time.
The cereal has had numerous taglines, but the classic, "They're Gr-r-reat!" has always been used. The "Gr-r-reat" has been used in different slogans as well.
- They're more than good, They're great!
- They're gonna taste great!
- Gr-r-reat 'till it's gone! (Tony's Cinnamon Krunchers)
- Bring out the tiger in you! (1980s)
- The taste adults have grown to love. (1980s - 1990s)
- Hey Tony
- Gr-r-reat for growth! (Whole Grain Tiger Power)
- Earn your stripes!
- Never let the tiger catch you!
- Put a tiger on your team!
- Pass it on!
- It's Gr-r-reat!
- A Gr-r-reat Taste
- Kellogg's was a major sponsor of Adventures of Superman throughout most of the 1950s. Many of the Frosted Flakes commercials featuring the show's star George Reeves are available on the DVD release of the series' first season.
- Most Frosted Flakes commercials feature sports.
- Frosties is a sponsor of Challenger Sports British Soccer Camps.
- Toffee Flavoured Frosties - Frosties with the taste of toffee (Tony - New Kelloggs Toffee Flavoured Frosties, an explosion of toffee taste, for a limited time only, they're great! (limited time only))
- Frosties Chocolate - Frosties with the taste of chocolate (Tony - New Kelloggs Frosties Chocolate, discover the dark side! (discontinued)
- Frosties Stripes - Frosties in the shape of thunderbolt symbols (discontinued)
- Reduced Sugar Frosties - Frosties with a third less sugar than normal Frosties (discontinued)
- Frosted Rice, a crisped rice variant introduced in 1977, similar to Frosted Rice Krispies and Ricicles. Featured a younger, similar mascot named Tony Jr..
- Cocoa Frosted Flakes, a 1997 cocoa-flavoured version. Discontinued in 2000.
- Tony's Cinnamon Krunchers, a 2003 cinnamon-flavoured variant. Discontinued around 2005.
- Whole Grain Tiger Power, a 2005 version with added protein, fibre and calcium. Discontinued in 2006.
- Frosted Flakes Gold, a 2008 honey-flavoured variant.
- Frosted Flakes Chocolate, a 2011 chocolate-flavoured version. Reintroduced in 2013.
- Banana Frosted Flakes, a variant with flakes containing banana introduced in 1981. Discontinued in 1984.
- Choco Zucaritas, chocolate-flavoured frosted flakes.
- Sucrilhos Sabor Chocolate, chocolate-flavoured frosted flakes.
- Sucrilhos Sabor Banana, banana-flavoured frosted flakes.
- Sucrilhos Power, chocolate-flavoured puffs, as opposed to flakes.