From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up frosty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frosty or Frosties and similar may refer to:
- Frosty the Snowman, a Christmas song written by American Steve Rollins
- Frosty the Snowman (TV program), a 1969 animated television special based thereon
- Frosty (frozen dairy dessert), a frozen dairy dessert produced by the international fast food chain Wendy's
- Frostie Root Beer, a soft drink marketed by Intrastate Distributors Inc.
- Frosted Flakes, a sugared breakfast cereal produced by American multinational food processing corporation Kellogg's, known as Frosties in Europe
- The Frosties Kid, an advertisement for the cereal that aired in 2006 in the United Kingdom, the teenaged actor in it, or the Internet meme featuring it
- Frosties, a hard-boiled cola or fruit-flavored frosted candy sold in the United Kingdom by the Barratt brand
- Frostee Cream, a fictional company in the 1996 film Sling Blade
- Frosty Boy, a fictional advertising character in Australia and New Zealand
- Frosty (musician), a guitarist in the American hardcore band Chain of Strength
- Frosty Stilwell, radio host in Los Angeles, CA
- Hustle Simmons, aka Frostee, an American entrepreneur
- Frostee Rucker, (b. 1983), an American football defensive end for the Arizona Cardinals of the NFL.
- Frostee, a fictional prostitute in the Filipino comic strip Pugad Baboy
- Wayne "Frosty Freeze" Frost (1963–2008), a Puerto Rican old-school hip hop b-boy and breakdancer
- Glen "Frosty" Little (b. 1925), a circus clown who served with the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus for over 20 years
- Patrick 'Frsty' Hansel, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Pro-Gamer
- Ulmus parvifolia 'Frosty', an ornamental variety of the tree Ulmus parvifolia
- All pages beginning with "Frosty"
- All pages with titles containing "Frosty"
- Frost (disambiguation)
- Frosty Leo Nebula
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frosty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.