From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Frozen Assets)
Frozen Assets may refer to
- A type of toxic asset whose market has ceased to function
- Frozen Assets, a 1964 novel by P.G. Wodehouse.
- Frozen Assets (film), a 1992 comedy movie directed by George T. Miller, starring Shelley Long and Corbin Bernsen, and listed as one of the worst movies made
- Frozen Assets (play), a British radio play.
- Frozen Assets: Cook for a Day, Eat for a Month, a series of cookbooks by Deborah Taylor-Hough in the field of Once-a-month cooking
- Frozen Assets: The New Order of Figure Skating, a book by Mark Lund
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frozen assets.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.