|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2010)|
|Type||cosmetics, hair care|
Garnier (French pronunciation: [ɡaʁnje]) is a mass market cosmetics brand of L'Oréal that produces hair care and skin care products. The company started as Laboratoires Garnier in 1904, and was acquired by L'Oréal in the 1970s. Current product lines include Fructis shampoos and conditioners, and Nutrisse hair color. Garnier is sold in numerous countries wordwide, with specific product lines targeted for different skin types and cultures. In 2011, Garnier partnered with TerraCycle to promote upcycling of product containers and the introduction of biodegradable products.
Fructis teamed up with Just Dance and made an unlockable song. Players had to buy shampoo to get a unique code to unlock the song "Safe and Sound" by Capital Cities. Tina Fey has produced commercials for the Nutrisse hair color line. The Transplants song "Diamonds and Guns" is played as the background music in many Garnier commercials.
- English: "Take Care"; "For hair that shines with all its strength" (Fructis); "Great skin from the inside out" (skincare)
- Hindi - "अपना ख्याल रखना" (apna khayaal rakhna)
- Urdu - "اپنا خیال رکھنا "
"Take Care of Yourself":
- Persian - "مواظب خودت باش" [Movazebe khodet bash]
- Norwegian - Ta vare på deg selv
- Bulgarian - Погрижи се за себе си.
- Dutch - Zorg voor jezelf.
- Polish - Dbaj o siebie. (Kto dba o mnie?)
- Czech - Pečuj o sebe.
- Ukrainian - Подбай про себе.
- Italian - Prenditi cura di te.
- Romanian - Ai grijă de tine.
- Lithuanian - Rūpinkis savimi.
- Russian - Заботься о себе.
- Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina: Brini o sebi.
- Spanish - Cuida de ti.
- Portuguese (Brazil) - Cuide-se
- Finnish - Huolehdi itsestäsi.
- Pakistan, India :अपना ख्याल रखना/اپنا خیال رکھنا .
- Hungarian - Törődj magaddal!
- French - Prends soin de toi.
- Slovak - Staraj sa o seba.
- Swedish - Ta hand om dig
- Hebrew - תשמרי על עצמך
- Arabic - إعتني بنفسك
- Turkish - Kendine iyi bak.
- Bulgarian - "Погрижи се за себе си"
- Albanian - "Kujdesuni për veten"
- Danish - "Pas godt på dig selv"
- Portuguese - Cuida bem de ti. (Take good care of yourself)
- German Denk an Dich. (Think about yourself), formerly "Sie sind es sich wert" (You are worthy of it)
- Thai - เพราะเราใส่ใจ (Because we care)
- Indonesian - Sayangi dirimu (Love yourself)