From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fruit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fruit (from Latin fructus "enjoyment, profit") is the ripened ovary of a flowering plant.
Fruit may also refer to:
- Fruit, a character on television series The Wire
- Fruit (album), a 2009 album by The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
- Fruit (band), an indie rock band from Australia
- Fruit (chess engine), a computer chess program
- Fruit (slang) as well as fruitcake and variations (like fruit-fly) are usually derogatory slurs for gay and effeminate men (or LGBT people); concurrent definitions are more genial
- Fruit Chan, a Hong Kong screenwriter, filmmaker and producer
- Fruits (magazine), a Japanese fashion magazine
- Fruits: A Caribbean Counting Poem, a book by Valerie Bloom
- FRUIT, a problem in secondary surveillance radars
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.