From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fruit flies)
|Look up fruit fly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fruit fly may refer to several organisms:
- Tephritidae, a family of large, colorfully marked flies including agricultural pests
- Vidalia (fruit fly), a genus
- Drosophilidae, a family of smaller flies, including:
- Bactrocera oleae or Olive fruit fly, native to the Eastern Hemisphere and an invasive species in North America
- Bactrocera tryoni or Queensland fruit fly, an invasive pest species Australia
- Bactrocera cucumis or Cucumber Fly, an invasive pest species Australia
Fruit fly may also refer to:
- Fruit Fly (film), 2009 film directed by H. P. Mendoza
- Fruit (slang)#Fruit fly, LGBT slang with a meaning similar to fag hag
- The Flying Fruit Fly Circus, in Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.