From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Frunze was the official name of the city of Bishkek, the capital of Kyrgyzstan, between 1926 and 1991.
Frunze may also refer to:
- Frunze, Russia, several rural localities in Russia
- Frunze, Tajikistan, a town in Sughd Province, Tajikistan
- Frunze, former name of Hacırüstəmli, a village in Imishli District, Azerbaijan
- Frunze, former name of Tuganbay, a village in Almaty Province, Kazakhstan
- Frunze, former name of Kadamjay, a town in Batken Province, Kyrgyzstan
- Frunze Dovlatyan (1927–1997), Armenian film director and actor
- Mikhail Frunze (1885-1925), Russian Bolshevik leader
- Frunze Airport, former name of the Manas International Airport, Kyrgyzstan
- Soviet battlecruiser Frunze, former name of the Russian battlecruiser Admiral Lazarev
- Frunzensky (disambiguation)
- Imeni Frunze, several rural localities in Russia
- Viorel Frunză (born 1979), Moldovan footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frunze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.