From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Fuchs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fuchs is German for Fox and may refer to:
- Fuchs Petrolub, the world's largest independent manufacturer of lubricants, and related speciality products.
- Fuchs Group, spice company based in Germany
- Fuchs Systems Inc., a German manufacturer of equipment for making steel
- Fuchs Audio Technology, manufacturer of high end audio equipment
- Fuchs wheels, automotive wheels
- Fuchs' dystrophy, a slowly progressing corneal disease
- Transportpanzer Fuchs, a German armoured personnel carrier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fuchs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.