From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fuck or fucking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fuck, fucking or similar may also refer to:
- Fuck (film), a 2005 documentary about the word
- Fuck, the alternate title of Blue Movie, a 1969 film by Andy Warhol
- Fuck (band), an American indie rock band
- Fuck (album), an album by the band
- For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge (F.U.C.K.), an album by Van Halen
- "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo" ("F.U.C.K"), a song by the Bloodhound Gang
- "Fuck", a song by Bring Me the Horizon from their album There Is a Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let's Keep It a Secret
- Fucking, Austria, a village in Upper Austria
- fucK, the gene name for the gene that encodes the enzyme L-Fuculose kinase
Forms with other origins
- Argelico Fucks (born 1974), a Brazilian footballer
- Fuck. was sometimes used (but not in English-speaking countries) as an abbreviation for the botanist Karl Wilhelm Gottlieb Leopold Fuckel's name when citing a botanical name
- Fuck me (disambiguation)
- Fuck You (disambiguation)
- Holy fuck (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Fuck"
- All pages with titles containing "fucking"
- Fokker, a Dutch aircraft manufacturer named after its founder, Anthony Fokker
- Focke-Wulf Flugzeugbau AG, a German manufacturer of civil and military aircraft during World War II
- Fuchs - Common last name, which in German means Fox
- Fakkin, an abbreviation of Japanese restaurant First Kitchen
- Fu character, the Chinese character Fú 福 meaning "good fortune" or "happiness", in Cantonese pronounced "fook"
- Gaylord "Greg" Focker, a fictional character from a 2000 American comedy film, "Meet the Parents".
- All pages with titles containing "Fucus" (Latin for "seaweed")
- All pages with titles containing "Fuca"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.