||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the German Wikipedia. (September 2013)|
The Fuckparade is an annual summer techno demonstration in Berlin. The event began in 1997 as a demonstration against the increasing commercialisation of culture and public life and the misuse of the right of assembly by purely commercial ventures, in particular the Love Parade. The event has had problems with the authorities since 2001, but in 2007 the Federal Administrative Court of Germany decided that it met the definition of a demonstration.
- Staunton, Denis (2000-07-02). "Berlin holds an orgy but no one has sex". London: The Observer. Retrieved 2007-10-11.
- Hooper, John (2001-07-18). "The course of true Love". The Guardian (London). Retrieved 2007-10-11.
- Kulick, Holger (25 May 2001). "Berliner Demo-Kultur: Die Fuckparade klagt gegen den Senat" (in German). Der Spiegel.
- Versammlungsrecht und Demonstrationen: Bundesverwaltungsgericht bestätigt Demonstrationsstatus der Fuckparade, Press release www.eve-rave.net Berlin, 17 May 2007 (German)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fuckparade.|
- This article incorporates information from
|This music festival-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|