From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fuel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fuel is any material that can release energy, especially by burning.
Fuel may also refer to:
- Fuel TV, a former television network dedicated to extreme sports; now Fox Sports 2
- Fuel TV Australia, an Australian television network dedicated to extreme sports
- Fuel (film), a 2008 documentary film
- Fuel (2006 video game), a canceled video game by Firetoad Software
- Fuel (2009 video game), a video game by Codemasters
- Fuel, a fictional character in Mother 3
- Fuel (band), a Tennessee band signed to Epic Records in the 1990s and 2000s
- Fuel (hardcore band), Bay Area post-hardcore trio
- Fuel (EP), EP by Fuel
- "Fuel" (song), by Metallica
- Fuel (Raised Fist album)
- Fuel (Larry Young album)
- Fuel 2000, a record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fuel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.