|Directed by||John Tickell|
|Produced by||Greg Reitman
|Written by||Johnny O'Hara
|Music by||Mike Meeker
|Editing by||Tina Imahara
|Running time||112 minutes|
According to director Josh Tickell, since Sundance, the film has gone through major editing changes and additions. The name was changed from Fields of Fuel to Fuel. This edited film is a re-cut of the same film with 45 minutes of new material in its total 112-minute running time.
- 2008 Sundance Film Festival Winner - Audience Award
- 2008 AFI Dallas Film Festival Winner - Current Energy Earth Friendly Award
- 2008 Sedona Film Festival Winner - Most Compelling Documentary
- 2008 Sedona Film Festival Winner - Best Screenwriting
- 2008 Santa Cruz Film Festival - Producer's Award
- 2008 Gaia Film Festival Winner - Audience Award, Best Documentary
- "2008 Sundance Film Festival Announces Films in Competition" (PDF). 2007-11-28. Retrieved 2008-01-07.
- Donner, Paige (October 21 2008). "Greening Hollywood: Liquid Gold". Huffington Post.
|This article about a documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|