The Fujifilm FinePix products are a line of digital cameras produced by Fujifilm. They include compact point and shoot models, tough, waterproof models, bridge digital cameras, digital SLRs and mirrorless cameras. Many use Fujifilm's proprietary Super CCD technology sensors and CMOS sensors for high-end models.
- A series: Entry-level point and shoot models, introduced in 2001.
- F series: Compact models with exceptional low-light performance and advanced features.
- J series: Low cost, slim, compact series introduced in 2008.
- M-series: Including the M603.
- S series: Bridge digital camera ultra-zoom series (including SL Series).
- HS series: Bridge digital camera ultra-zoom series with CMOS sensors.
- T series: Compact models with powerful zoom.
- XP series: Waterproof, shockproof, dustproof and freezeproof series introduced in 2009.
- Z series: Ultra-compact, stylish series introduced in 2005
- Real 3D series: Known also as W Series Stereoscopic cameras introduced in 2009.
- X series: Announced at Photokina 2010, the FinePix X100 has been 'developed without compromise' and promises to offer the 'absolute best in image quality' in a compact camera. Some reviewers have suggested that, while the camera takes excellent photos, it suffers from design flaws and a poor focus system.  The X series has been expanded to include the Fujifilm X10 - a 'scaled down' X100 with 4x manual barrel zoom lens, the Fujifilm X-S1 bridge camera and the Fujifilm X-Pro1 Mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera which uses the Fujifilm X-mount lens system. The X100S in 2013 superseded the X100.
- E series: These includes the E500, E510, E550 from 2003 - 2004.
- S5 Pro: Nikon F-mount compatible digital SLR.
- V series: And a rare V10 in early 2006.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fujifilm FinePix.|
- Official range of Fujifilm digital cameras
- Official UK range of Fujifilm digital cameras
- Official FinePix X-Pro1 page - English - Showcase for the FinePix X-Pro1
- Official FinePix X100 page - English - Showcase for the FinePix X100
- Fujifilm X100 - Sample Tests
|Fujifilm F-mount DSLR timeline|