From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fukushima (福島 Fukushima?, "Good-Fortune Island") may refer to:
- Fukushima, Fukushima, capital city of Fukushima Prefecture, Japan
- Fukushima Prefecture, Japanese prefecture
- Fukushima-ku, Osaka, ward in Osaka, Japan
- Fukushima, Hokkaidō, town in Hokkaido, Japan
- Fukushima-juku, former post town on the Nakasendō and Kisoji, located in Nagano Prefecture
- Mount Fukushima, peak in Antarctica
- Fukushima University, national university in Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.