From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fulcrum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fulcrum is the support about which a lever pivots. It may also refer to:
- Fulcrum (Chuck), the enemy spy organization on the TV series Chuck
- The Fulcrum (comics), a supreme being in the Marvel Comics universe
- Fulcrum (Anglican think tank), a Church of England think tank
- Fulcrum Wheels, a bicycle wheel manufacturer, based in Italy
- Fulcrum (newspaper), a student newspaper at the University of Ottawa
- Fulcrum (annual), a United States literary periodical, an annual of poetry and aesthetics
- Fulcrum (Antarctica), a mountain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fulcrum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.