Full House Poker
|Full House Poker|
|Developer(s)||Microsoft Game Studios and Krome Studios|
|Publisher(s)||Microsoft Game Studios|
|Release date(s)||March 16, 2011|
|Mode(s)||Single player, Multiplayer, MMO|
Full House Poker is a video game poker variant Texas hold 'em developed by Microsoft Games Studios and Krome Studios, published by Microsoft Games Studios and was released for Xbox 360 as an Xbox Live Arcade title and Windows Phone 7 on March 16, 2011. The game is the spiritual successor to 1 vs. 100 and features scheduled tournaments known as Texas Heat. Full House Poker also offers TV-style live poker events with season-long tournaments and more traditional Texas Hold Em' matchups with up to 30 human or computer controlled players.
Early reviews of the game were positive. TeamXbox gave the game a 7.7/10. Alex Keen of Crave Online praised the Avatar integration, but noted the lack of voice commentary and experienced a frozen table during a Texas Heat tournament. IGN gave the game an 8/10, praising the game's online mode, while comparing Texas Heat mode to 1 vs 100.
- Sonny Skye - dubbed "The California Kid" Sonny plays more hands than most of the other Pros (even subpar hands), but does not prefer to raise the bet.
- Rachel Raise - dubbed "Battlechips" Rachel plays more hands than most of the other Pros, but often bets more.
- Larry Louche - dubbed "The Pusher" Larry raises his bets frequently to force out more cautious players. Unlocked after defeating Sonny and Rachael.
- Mel Matthews - dubbed "Mellow Mel" Mel is cautious about playing hands, and does not prefer to raise the bet.
- Rai Singh - dubbed "Astronaut" Rai is cautious about playing hands, but often bets more.
- Lily Sun - dubbed "Sunshine" Lily is very cautious about playing hands. Unlocked after defeating Mel and Roi.
- Johnny Spade - dubbed "Feral Kid"
- Marshall Starr - dubbed "Big Starr"
- Daisy Deuce - dubbed "Double Trouble" Unlocked after defeating Johnny and Marshall.