From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fuller in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fuller may refer to:
- People with the surname Fuller (surname)
- Fuller, a worker who cleanses wool through the process of fulling
- Fuller's Brewery in London
- Fuller's earth, clay used for filtering and purifying
- Fuller (weapon), groove in a knife or sword blade, to lighten and stiffen the blade
- USS Fuller, the name of two ships of the U.S. Navy
- Fuller, California, United States, town in Imperial County
- Fuller Brush Company
- Fuller (metalworking), a tool used to form metal when hot
- Fuller Theological Seminary, the largest multi-denominational seminary in the world, located in Pasadena, California
- Fuller Manufacturing, a subsidiary of Eaton Corporation acquired in 1958
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.