|Directed by||Ty Evans
|Starring||Mike Mo Capaldi
|Music by||Sam Spiegel (original)|
|Editing by||Ty Evans|
|Running time||90 mins.|
Fully Flared is a street skateboarding video by the Lakai footwear company, featuring video parts from its team riders. The film is directed by Ty Evans, Spike Jonze, and Cory Weincheque. In 2007, it won "Best Video of the Year" at the Transworld Skateboarding Awards, while Guy Mariano won both the "Best Street" and "Best Video Part" awards at the same event.
Introduction feature 
The introduction features the skateboarders performing tricks in a vacant urban space, consisting of obstacles, blocks, and stair sets, while explosions occur. Presented in slow motion, the introduction feature is accompanied by a soundtrack from electronic music group, M83.
Originally, Evans, Jonze, and Howard played with different ideas that were significantly more dangerous than what was eventually featured. The introduction was eventually filmed three weeks prior to the premiere.
Some team members had a lot of left over footage and are now planning to use it for other videos. Most of the video was filmed with Sony DCR-VX1000 cameras and Panasonic HVX200 (which Ty Evans gained access to towards the end of filming) high-definition footage is used for second angles.
The main group filming was Aaron Meza and Chris Ray. In Europe, an Italian filmer named Fedrico Vitetta - who’d been living with Oliver Barton in Spain for a year - took on the role. Then was conceptual help from Rick Howard and Spike Jonze. Finally, Johannes Gamble helped with all the effects work.
- mikemocapaldiskates (31). "EPICLY LATER'D:MAKING OF FULLY FLARED INTRO". YouTube. Google, Inc. Retrieved 20 August 2012.
- phausknecht (1). "Lakai - Fully Flared Intro [HD]" (Video upload). YouTube. Google, Inc. Retrieved 20 August 2012.
- Spotlight: Ty Evans, Skate Perception. Retrieved on 2007-12-26.
- Brandon Biebel mini interview, Finch, Greg, Kingpin Skateboarding Europa. Retrieved on 2007-12-26.
- Mike Carroll on Fully Flared, Kenny, Niall, Tacky Skateboard. Retrieved on 2007-12-26.
- So Flared Right Now: Rob Welsh, Sidewalk Magazine. Retrieved on 2007-12-26.
- Fully Flared Director's Interview: Ty Evans, Carleton, Curtis, Transworld Skateboarding. Retrieved on 2007-12-26.