Fulton College (Fiji)
|Pacific Adventist University|
|Deputy principal||Losena Oli|
|Affiliations||Seventh-day Adventist Church|
|Part of a series on|
Seventh-day Adventist portal
Fulton College is a co-educational boarding tertiary institution situated on the eastern side of Viti Levu on the main island of Fiji. It is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist church. It serves the island countries of: Fiji, Tonga, Samoa, Tuvalu, New Caledonia, Cook Islands, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Vanuatu and the Solomon Islands. Its services are also offered to Pacific Islanders, and other interested individuals, living in Australia, New Zealand and overseas.
The college is approximately 45 km from Suva on the King's Road. The College campus is set on a 100-acre (0.40 km2) property near the township of Korovou. Within a kilometre of this is a 300-acre (1.2 km2) property utilised for cropping and dairying.
The college is divided into the following divisions
- List of Seventh-day Adventist colleges and universities
- Seventh-day Adventist education
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Seventh-day Adventist theology
- History of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Adventist Colleges and Universities
- Christian school
- List of Seventh-day Adventist medical schools
- List of Seventh-day Adventist secondary schools
- List of Seventh-day Adventist secondary and elementary schools
- List of Seventh-day Adventist hospitals
- Adventist Yearbook
- http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2010/1115/For-real-education-reform-take-a-cue-from-the-Adventists"the second largest Christian school system in the world has been steadily outperforming the national average – across all demographics."
- "Department of Education, Seventh-day Adventist Church". Retrieved 2010-06-18.
- Rogers, Wendi; Kellner, Mark A. (April 1, 2003). "World Church: A Closer Look at Higher Education". Adventist News Network. Retrieved 2010-06-19.
- Fulton College
|This Oceania-related university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|