From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fulton County is the name of eight counties in the United States of America. Most are named for Robert Fulton, inventor of the first practical steamboat:
- Fulton County, Arkansas, named after Governor William Savin Fulton
- Fulton County, Georgia, the most populous of Georgia's counties
- Fulton County, Illinois
- Fulton County, Indiana
- Fulton County, Kentucky
- Fulton County, New York
- Fulton County, Ohio
- Fulton County, Pennsylvania
In Other uses:
- Fulton County (novel) by James Goldman
- Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium, former home to the Atlanta Braves (1966-1996) and the Atlanta Falcons (1966-1991)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fulton County.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.