From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fume or fumé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fume or fumes may refer to:
- In common usage, more usually "fumes", a gas or vapor that smells strongly or is dangerous to inhale
- Pere Fume (21st century), Canadian musician
- Silica fume, a fine-grain, thin, and very high surface area silica
- Fume (grape), another name for the French wine grape Sauvignon blanc
- Pouilly-Fumé, French wine region in the Loire Valley that produces wine from Sauvignon blanc
- Fifi La Fume, a cartoon character from the animated television series Tiny Toon Adventures
- "Fumes", a song on the album None Shall Pass by Aesop Rock
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fume.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.