From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Fun|
Fun generally refers to recreation or entertainment.
Fun may also refer to:
- Fun (band), an American indie pop band
- Fun Fun, a popular synth pop duo of the 1980s
- Fun 100, a Canadian indie rock band from Abbotsford, British Columbia
- Fun (album), an album by American musician Daniel Johnston
- Fun?, an album by the Candyskins
- Fun! fun! fun!, an album by Shonen Knife
- Fun 9, a 1999 album by Takako Minekawa
- "Fun" (Da Mob song), a 1998 single
- "Ffun", a hit song by Con Funk Shun
- "Fun, Fun, Fun", a song by The Beach Boys
- Fun Fun Fun Fest, a music festival held in Austin, Texas
- Fun (magazine), a Victorian weekly magazine
- Fun (film), a 1994 drama film
- F.U.N., a SpongeBob SquarePants episode, and a SpongeBob SquarePants song.
- Fun Channel, a Middle Eastern television channel
- Fun Radio (disambiguation), multiple radio stations
- Little Miss Fun, a character in the children's book series Little Miss
- Airborne Fun, a series of Australian high-wing, single and two-place hang gliders, designed and produced by Airborne Windsports
- Funafuti International Airport, a Tuvaluan airport whose IATA airport code is FUN
- Fun Cinemas, a cinema chain in India
- Some programming languages (such as OCaml) use fun as a keyword for function.
- Fun, a proposed "field with one element" in mathematics
- FUN, stock market symbol for Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.