From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up functional in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Functional may refer to:
- movements in architecture:
- Functional group, combination of atoms within molecules
- Medical conditions without currently visible organic basis:
- Functional classification for roads
- Functional organization
- Functional (mathematics), a term applied to certain scalar-valued functions in mathematics and computer science.
- Higher-order function, also called a functional, a function that takes other functions as arguments
In computer science, software engineering
- Functional design, a paradigm used to simplify the design of hardware and software devices
- Functional model, a structured representation of functions, activities or processes in systems and software engineering
- Functional programming, a programming paradigm based on mathematical functions rather than changes in variable states
- In an ontology, "functional" is a property or relation that can only hold a single value for a given individual
- All pages with titles containing "Functional"
- Function (disambiguation)
- Functionalism (disambiguation)
- Functional group (disambiguation)
- Functional grammar (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.