From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fund may refer to:
- Funding is the act of providing resources, usually in form of money, or other values such as effort or time, for a project, a person, a business, or any other private or public institution
- The process of soliciting and gathering funds is known as fundraising
- A Collective investment scheme or vehicle, often referred to as a fund
- Fund Accounting, an accounting system often used by nonprofit organizations and by the public sector
- Meir Fund, American rabbi
- FUND or FUND92, short names for the "International Convention on the Establishment of an International Fund for Compensation for Oil Pollution Damage, 1992."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.