From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fundus (disambiguation))
|Look up fundus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fundus (Latin for "bottom") is an anatomical term referring to the portion of an organ opposite from its opening. Examples include:
- Fundus (stomach), the left portion of the stomach's body
- Fundus of gallbladder, the portion of the gallbladder which lies the farthest from the cystic duct
- Fundus (uterus), the top portion, opposite from the cervix
- Fundus (eye), of the eye is the interior surface of the eye, opposite the lens, and includes the retina, optic disc, macula and fovea, and posterior pole
- Fundus camera for photographing the interior of the eye
- Fundus of the urinary bladder
- Fundus (seabed), the seabed in a tidal river below low water mark
- Fundus (brain)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.