From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Funicle)
Funiculus (Latin for "slender rope") commonly refers to:
- in neurology, a bundle of one or more nerve fascicles.
- the umbilical cord attaching a fetus to the placenta during pregnancy
- the spermatic cord (Funiculus spermaticus)
- in insect antennae, the segment connecting the club with the base
- in plants, the stalk attaching an ovule to the ovary wall in a flower or fruit
- in mycology, the cord which attaches the peridioles (the "eggs") to the peridium (the "nest") in some species of the bird's nest fungi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Funiculus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.