|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
|Past members||Kira Lingenberg
Diethilde "Dee Dee" Gomes-Weinschrott
Yvonne "Y" Spath
Simone "Mo" Peter
Funky Diamonds was a German based girl group. They released two albums their self-titled debut was released in 1997 and their second one was Diamonds Are Forever and disbanded in 1999. The group's debut album, Funky Diamonds, was certified gold in Japan for 100,000 copies shipped.
- Funky Diamonds (1997)
- Diamonds Are Forever (1999)
- Bad Girls (1996)
- I know that you want me (1997)
- It's my Game (1997)
- Get it on (1997)
- It's all about you (1998, Promo Single)
- Get funky go sista (1998)
- Night Fever (1998, erschien nur in Japan)
- I wanna have... (1999)
- + Go Hand in hand for Christmas Day (Beteiligung an dieser Charity-Single 1997 zusammen mit Sista Sista, Bed & Breakfast, 3Deep, Lorenza, Joy,Sugar & Cream, Michael Evans, Amex Love und R&B)
- + "The Day before Christmas" (exklusiv 1997 auf dem Charity-Album "Go Hand in Hand for Christmas Day" erschienen so wie als B-Track der japanischen Single-Version von "Get it on"
- "GOLD ALBUM 他認定作品 1998年1月度" [Gold Albums, and other certified works. January 1998 Edition] (PDF). The Record (Bulletin) (in Japanese) (Chūō, Tokyo: Recording Industry Association of Japan) 460: 9. March 10, 1998. Archived from the original on January 29, 2014. Retrieved January 29, 2014.
|This article about a German band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|