From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fur refers to the body hair of non-human mammals.
Fur may also refer to:
Media and entertainment
- Fur (film), also known as Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus
- Fur (Archie Bronson Outfit album)
- Fur (Jane Wiedlin album)
- The Fur, a novel by Nathan Hobby
- Furr, an album by Blitzen Trapper
- Fur (surname)
- Fur people, an ethnic group of Sudan
- Fur languages
- the Fur language
- Fur, Sweden, a village in Sweden
- All pages with titles containing "Fur"
- All pages with titles containing "Furry"
- Furry fandom
- Furs (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.