Fuse (chocolate bar)
|Related brands||List of Cadbury products|
Fuse was a brand of chocolate bar manufactured by Cadbury in the United Kingdom. The product was unusual for being a solid bar of chocolate containing suspended within it nuts, raisins, crisp cereal and fudge pieces rather than having these ingredients simply coated with chocolate.
The bar tested very well in research, with 82% rating it as excellent or very good and 83% proposing to purchase it regularly.
The unusually large marketing campaign was the subject of a documentary by TV Choice Ltd - The Marketing Mix at Cadbury's (1998).
- Cadbury.co.uk case study - product development, undated, accessed 9 July 2007
- Cadbury.co.uk case study - launch strategy, undated, accessed 9 July 2007
- www.tvchoice.uk.com, undated, accessed 9 July 2007
- "Chocolate Bars: Names of Chocolate Bars, Launch Dates, Interesting Facts".
- "Bring Back The Cadbury Fuse Bar Facebook Group".
- "Chocablog: Bring back Cadbury Fuse!".
|This brand-name food or drink product–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|