Fuse Mediation Router
|Type||Web services, SOA|
|License||based on Apache License 2.0|
Fuse Mediation Router is an open source tool for integrating services using Enterprise Integration Patterns based on Apache Camel for use in enterprise IT organizations. It is certified, productized and fully supported by the people who wrote the code. Fuse Mediation Router uses a standard method of notation to go from diagram to implementation without coding.
Fuse Mediation Router is a rule-based routing and process mediation engine that combines the ease of basic POJO development with the clarity of the standard Enterprise Integration Patterns. It can be deployed inside any container or be used stand-alone, and works directly with any kind of transport or messaging model to rapidly integrate existing services and applications.
Fuse Mediation Router is part of a family of open source SOA infrastructure tools that include Fuse ESB (enterprise release of Apache ServiceMix), Fuse Message Broker (enterprise release of Apache ActiveMQ) and Fuse Services Framework (enterprise release of Apache CXF).
FuseSource offers graphical, Eclipse-based tooling for Apache Camel for download.
- Message-oriented middleware
- Enterprise messaging system
- Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Service-oriented architecture
- Event-driven SOA
- Fuse Mediation Router (Enterprise Camel) web site
- CamelOne 2011 Conference
- Apache Camel getting started resources
- Tooling for Apache Camel
- Apache Camel web site
- Fuse Mediation Router (Enterprise Camel) documentation
- Fuse Mediation Router (Enterprise Camel) forums
- Fuse Mediation Router (Enterprise Camel) enterprise support
- Fuse community web site