Fuse Message Broker
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (June 2009)|
Fuse Message Broker is an open source JMS message broker that is based on Apache ActiveMQ for use in enterprise IT organizations. It is certified, productized and fully supported by the people who wrote the code. Fuse Message Broker is the JMS platform for scalable, high-performance SOA infrastructure to connect processes across heterogeneous systems.
Fuse Message Broker delivers large amounts of data efficiently and reliably. Performance testing has shown that Fuse Message Broker exhibits the highest performance of any open source messaging platform, and has clustering and failover to ensure high availability.
Fuse Message Broker is part of a family of open source SOA infrastructure tools that include Fuse ESB (enterprise release of Apache ServiceMix), Fuse Services Framework (enterprise release of Apache CXF) and Fuse Mediation Router (enterprise release of Apache Camel).
- Message-oriented middleware
- Enterprise messaging system
- Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Service-oriented architecture
- Event-driven SOA
- Apache ActiveMQ web site
- Fuse Message Broker (Enterprise ActiveMQ) web site
- CamelOne 2011 Conference
- Apache ActiveMQ getting started resources
- Fuse Message Broker (Enterprise ActiveMQ) documentation
- Fuse Message Broker (Enterprise ActiveMQ) forums
- Fuse Message Broker enterprise support
- Fuse community web site
|This business software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|