Fuse Services Framework
|Type||Web services, SOA|
|License||based on Apache License 2.0|
Fuse Services Framework is an open source SOAP and REST web services platform based on Apache CXF for use in enterprise IT organizations. It is productized and supported by the Fuse group at FuseSource Corp. Fuse Services Framework service-enables new and existing systems for use in enterprise SOA infrastructure.
Fuse Services Framework is a pluggable, small-footprint engine that creates high performance, secure and robust services in minutes using front-end programming APIs like JAX-WS and JAX-RS. It supports multiple transports and bindings and is extensible so developers can add bindings for additional message formats so all systems can work together without having to communicate through a centralized server.
Fuse Services Framework is part of a family of enterprise open source SOA infrastructure tools that include Fuse ESB (based on Apache ServiceMix), Fuse Message Broker (based on Apache ActiveMQ) and Fuse Mediation Router (based on Apache Camel).
- Message-oriented middleware
- Enterprise messaging system
- Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Service-oriented architecture
- Event-driven SOA
- Fuse Services Framework (Enterprise CXF) web site
- Apache CXF getting started resources
- CamelOne 2011 Conference
- Apache CXF web site
- Fuse Services Framework (Enterprise CXF) documentation
- Fuse Services Framework (Enterprise CXF) forums
- Fuse Services Framework (Enterprise CXF) enterprise support
- Fuse community web site