This article is about a software monitoring tool. For other uses, see Fusion_reactor
FusionReactor is a commercial server monitor developed by Intergral GmbH for monitoring Java application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss and WebSphere and in particular Adobe ColdFusion, Railo, and Flex Data Services. It has been designed to use less than 1% overhead. Since its initial release in November 2005, FusionReactor has been used by some of the world's largest organizations.
FusionReactor has been implemented as a Servlet Filter, a lightweight wrapper around a J2EE servlet container. The filter allows users to see information about requests from application servers as well as from databases.
- Gather metrics on what is happening inside servers
- View stack traces to see what is happening to the server at that moment in time
- Resource Graphs to give a visual representation of a resource over time.
- Logs extensive metric data for current and historical analysis
- Crash protection, including notification, combined with server self-healing actions, based on a rules system
- Allows threads to be manually killed
- FR Mobile for iOS and Android.
- Enterprise Dashboard, for monitoring multiple servers in a single window.
- 2005 : FusionReactor version 1.0
- 2006 : FusionReactor version 2.0
- 2007 : FusionReactor version 2.0.4
- 2008 : FusionReactor version 3.0
- 2008 : FusionReactor version 3.0.1
- 2009 : FusionReactor version 3.5.1
- 2011 : FusionReactor version 3.5.5, 4.0.0
- 2012 : FusionReactor version 4.5.0
See also 
- SeeFusion - another commercial CFML server monitor
- cfTracker - an Open Source CFML server monitor