(See other stations in Fukuoka)
|Neighborhood etc.||1-1-1 Futajima|
|Line(s)||Chikuhō Main Line|
|Statistics||1,392 passengers/day (2006)|
|There is a bus stop near this station|
Futajima Station (二島駅 Futajima-eki?) is a railway station on the Kyūshū Railway Company (JR Kyūshū) Chikuhō Main Line (also known as the Wakamatsu Line) in Wakamatsu-ku, Kitakyūshū, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan.
|1||■Chikuhō Main Line||for Wakamatsu|
|2||■Chikuhō Main Line||for Orio, Nakama, and Nōgata|
The station opened in 1899.
|Chikuhō Main Line|
It is the westernmost train station among four stations in Wakamatsu-ku, all of those are on the Chikuho Main Line. National Route 199 runs immediately north of the station. Other points of interest include:
- Honjō Athletic Stadium - 1.5 km west
- ÆON Wakamatsu Shopping Center - 0.5 km northwest
- Kōryō High School - 0.4 km northwest
- Fukuoka prefectural Wakamatsu Commercial High School - 1.3 km north-northwest
- Green Park Kitakyushu, Hibiki Animal World, Tonda reservoir - 4 km north-northwest
- Waita beach - 6 km north-northwest
The nearest bus stops for Kitakyushu City Buses are located near the station along Route 199.
There is also a taxi stand outside the station's north exit.
- Futajima Station (Japanese)
|This Fukuoka Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|