|Futamatagawa Station platforms|
(See other stations in Kanagawa)
|Neighborhood etc.||Futamatagawa 2-chōme 91-7|
|Postal code||241 - 0821|
|Statistics||80,949 passengers/day 2007|
|Major bus terminal(s) attached to the station|
Futamatagawa Station (二俣川駅 Futamatagawa eki?) is a joint use railway station located in Asahi Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. The station serves both the Main Line and the Izumino Line of the Sagami Railway. It is 10.5 kilometers from the terminus of the Main Line at Yokohama Station, and is the terminus for the Izumino Line.
It is the nearest station of the driver's license test site in Kanagawa Prefecture.
Futamatgawa Station was opened on March 12, 1926. The Izumino Line began operations from April 8, 1976. The station building was completely reconstructed, and a fourth track was added by May 28, 1989.
The typical off-peak service is:
- 14 trains an hour to Yokohama:
- 4 Limited Expresses (non-stop)
- 4 Rapids (Tsurugamine, Hoshikawa, Yokohama)
- 6 Local
- 8 trains an hour to Ebina:
- 2 Limited Expresses (Yamato, Ebina)
- 6 Rapids and Local(all stop)
- 8 trains an hour to Shonandai:
- 2 Limited Expresses (Izumino, Shonandai)
- 6 Local
Futamatagawa Station has a two island platforms serving four tracks.
|1||■Sagami Railway Main Line||Yamato・Ebina|
|2||■Sagami Railway Main Line||Yamato・Ebina|
|■Sagami Railway Izumino Line||Shōnandai|
|3||■Sagami Railway Main Line||Yokohama (Mainly from Izumino Line)|
|4||■Sagami Railway Main Line||Yokohama (Mainly from Ebina district)|
- Harris, Ken and Clarke, Jackie. Jane's World Railways 2008-2009. Jane's Information Group (2008). ISBN 0-7106-2861-7
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Futamatagawa Station.|
|This Kanagawa Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|