FutureClassics is a Dutch CD label started by composer Jeff Hamburg and flutist Eleonore Pameijer. The label specialises in music of Dutch composers who were suppressed (and, in some cases, murdered) by the Nazis during their occupation of the Netherlands, including Leo Smit, Dick Kattenburg, Daniël Belinfante and Rosy Wertheim).
Jeff Hamburg was born in Philadelphia and studied acoustics and composition at the University of Illinois. He continued his composition studies in The Hague with Louis Andriessen and has worked and lived in The Netherlands since 1978.
Eleonore Pameijer studied flute with Koos Verheul at the Amsterdam Conservatory where she received her solo diploma "cum laude". She continued her studies with Abbie de Quant in Utrecht, and with Sue Ann Kahn at Bennington College, also following master classes with Julius Baker, Samuel Baron and the legendary French flutist Marcel Moyse. Pameijer is the artistic leader of the Leo Smit Foundation, dedicated to rediscover the music of suppressed and forgotten composers.
- Dick Kattenburg (1919–1944) – Chamber music (Leo Smit Ensemble)
- Treasures – Rediscovered jewels by suppressed Jewish composers (Eleonore Pameijer, flute and Marcel Worms, piano)
- Lowlands – Dutch Flute Sonatas (Eleonore Pameijer, flute and Frans van Ruth, piano)
- Hamburg Live – Live recordings of orchestral works by Jeff Hamburg
- Looking East – Chamber music by Jeff Hamburg (Nienke Oostenrijk, soprano, Marcel Beekman, tenor and musicians of the Dutch Radio Chamber Orchestra)
- Hooglied – Jeff Hamburg's musical setting of the Song of Songs (Nettie Blanken and Rudolph Lucieer, narrators, Eleonore Pameijer, flute and Marcel Beekman, tenor)
- Reflections – Compositions by French and Dutch composers of the early twentieth century (Irene Maessen, soprano, Eleonore Pameijer, flute and Marja Bon, piano)
- Les Chemins de l'Amour – Compositions by French composers of the early twentieth century (Irene Maessen, soprano, Eleonore Pameijer, flute and Rudolf Jansen, piano)
- Romances – French Flute Sonatas (Eleonore Pameijer, flute and Frans van Ruth, piano)
- Reveries – French Impressionism (Eleonore Pameijer, flute and Frans van Ruth, piano)