FutureView Financial Services Limited
Futureview Financial Services Limited, formerly known as FutureView Securities Limited, is an investment banking company in Nigeria. It has its head office in Victoria Island, Lagos, with offices in Abuja and Port Harcourt. Founded in 1993, FutureView commenced operations in 1996.
Registered by the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide investment banking services, FutureView Financial Services Limited commenced business in November 1996 with an authorized paid up share capital of N10 Million, which was increased to N5 Billion due to the capitalization of earnings and a private placement. Futureview was issuing house and financial adviser to the Nigerian Federal Government on its first N150 billion bond issue. The company was also awarded West African Issuing House of the Year in 2005 by Institute of Direct Marketing of Nigeria (IDMN), for its contribution to the growth and development of the Nigerian capital market.
In Nigeria's financial sector, the company provides integrated capital market finance, for companies and public institutions raising funds from the capital market through initial public offerings (IPOs), public offerings, private placements, bonds, mortgage, and debentures.
The company has a transaction volume in excess of N2trn, and specialises in brokerage, dealing, stock trading, receiving agency services, retainership services for listed companies and broker to new issues.
FutureView Research provides financial and strategic advice. Futureview also provides analysis on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- DBIN Invitees / Attendees - http://www.doingbusinessinnigeria.com/companies.htm
- Nigeria Yellowpages - http://www.nigerianyellowpages.com/view.php?id=723&page=0&cat=11&subcat=157&subsubcat=0[dead link]
- Application Form Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc - http://www.japaulplc.com/ApplicationForm.pdf[dead link]
- Mortgage Banking and Financial Services - http://www.springmortgageltd.com/resources_privateplacement.php[dead link]
- FUG Pensions - http://www.fugpensions.com/fug/index_news.php?id=8[dead link]
- Abuja Business Directory - http://www.abujagalleria.com/Banking_and_Finance/Stockbrokers_f-k.html[dead link]