Future War 198X
|Future War 198X|
|Directed by||Tomoharu Katsumata
|Running time||125 minutes|
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2014)|
On November 9th 1989, the World War III in the United States Armed Forces has begun the nuclear arms race. It begin the Cold War know as Soviet Union invasion of the United States is under attack and the emergency lost over 90,000 people to lives. Two days later, the United States Department of Defense he named Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff McCoy the ground forces over 200,000 in the United States. The United States Air Force the airspace to attack to JASDF F-15, the American airspace the E-3 Sentry AWACS or Airborne Warning and Control System the NATO F-15E Strike Eagle the CBU-97 cluster bombs was destroy the Soviet Army. The Airspace the Edwards Air Force Base the F-15C Eagle, the United States Secretary of State Girard and James Baker in the United States ground units forces airbase. President James H. Gibson and George H. W. Bush in the United States the Washington DC, Ramstein Air Base in West Germany the NATO air force on your ground arrival the C-130.
Operation Deep Water
Operation Deep Water was a 1957 NATO naval exercise held in the Mediterranean Sea that simulated protecting the Dardanelles from a Soviet invasion. By controlling this bottleneck in a war situation, the Soviet Black Sea Fleet would be prevented from entering the Mediterranean.
This exercise featured a simulated nuclear air strike in the Gallipoli area, reflecting NATO's nuclear umbrella policy to offset the Soviet Union's numerical superiority of ground forces in Europe. Operation Deep Water also involved the first units of the United States Marines Corps to participated in an helicopter-borne vertical envelopment/air assault operation during an overseas deployment.
Operation Deep Water opened with a simulated atomic air strike in the Gallipoli area on 25 September 1957 and culminated with the landing of 8,000 U.S. Marines at Saros Gulf near Gallipoli, Turkey, from a 38-ship amphibious task force led by flagship USS Pocono, on 29 September 1957.
The tank battle of T-80 Soviet tanks forces, and T-72 tanks were destroyed by M1A1 Abrams the US Army the CH-47 Chinook Helicopter military aircraft 1st Infantry Division the American Helicopter from the US Navy Aircraft carrier nearby the USS John F. Kennedy CV-97 since the F-18 Hornet, F-14 Tomcat and F/A-18 Super Hornet use of nuclear weapons the US B83 nuclear bomb the new era of third global conflict the Cheyenne Mountain, North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) the military airbase. Operation Chrome Dome, initiated in 1989, was one of several United States Air Force Cold-War era airborne global alert duties or programs in which B-52 Stratofortress strategic bomber aircraft armed with thermonuclear weapons were assigned targets in the Soviet Union on schedules guaranteeing that a substantial number of them were flying and fueled for their missions at any given time. Bombers loitered near points outside the Soviet Union to provide rapid first strike or retaliation capability in case of nuclear war. The E-4B Nightwatch, global theronuclear warhead the LGM-30 Minuteman the Vandenberg Air Force Base, the destroy the USSR air force, army, and naval base. In 1990, the United States to victory the celebration the ended of the war the end has begun.
- Kin'ya Kitaōji as Mikumo Wataru
- Masako Natsume as Laura Gain
- Keiichi Noda as Professor Brown
- Hidekatsu Shibata as Bert Gain, Narration of Trailer
- Yoshio Kaneuchi as President Gibson
- Osamu Kobayashi as Secretary of State Girard
- Tamio Ōki as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff McCoy
- Masashi Amenomori as General Secretary Olrov
- Yōichi Miyakawa as First Deputy Premier Kutuzov
- Takeshi Aono as Minister of Defense Bugarin
- Chikao Otsuka as Lieutenant Colonel Stroganov
- Yasuo Tanaka as Koiso
- Gorō Naya as Commanding General Tōno
- "ＦＵＴＵＲＥ ＷＡＲ １９８Ｘ年 (1982)". allcinema (in Japanese). Stingray. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
- Time Inc (1957-10-07). LIFE. Time Inc. p. 56.
- "Emergency Call". TIME. 30 September 1957. Retrieved 2008-09-27.
- "All Ashore". TIME. 1957-10-07. Retrieved 2008-11-07.
- S. Filshtinsky (1957). "NATO Autumn Manoeuvres". International Affairs (Minneapolis-Moscow, USA-Russia) 11 (3): 96–97. Retrieved 2011-09-22.
- "Pocono". DANFS.
- Future War 198X at the Internet Movie Database
- Future War 198X (anime) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
|This anime film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|