From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fuyu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fuyu may refer to:
- Fuyu languages, a hypothetical language group containing a number of ancient east Asian languages
- Fuyu Kyrgyz language, the easternmost Turkic language (despite its name, it is not a variety of Kyrgyz but is closer to Khakas)
- Buyeo kingdom, also called Fuyu
- Fuyu, Jilin (扶余), city in Jilin
- Fuyu County, Heilongjiang (富裕县)
- Fuyu Town (富裕镇), seat of Fuyu County
- Xueting Fuyu (雪庭福裕), a Shaolin Temple abbot of the 13th century
- Fuyu persimmon, a type of Japanese persimmon or Diospyros kaki
- Iha Fuyu (伊波普猷), a Japanese scholar who had a profound impact on the study of Okinawa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.